Saturday, February 10, 2024

Bridge of Dreams (Ephemera Book 3) Kindle Edition --by Anne Bishop

 ASIN: B006LTZJA0

Publisher: Ace; 1st edition (March 6, 2012

Language: English

File size: 1783 KB

Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Print length: 447 pages

5 Stars

 

The trilogy ends. Sebastian had his book, Belladonna hers, and now Lee, the Bridge, has his. I’m truly sorry the series is ended; I enjoyed these books tremendously. Not only did the Devil get his due, so to speak, but it was great fun to see the characters grow into who they truly were.

 

In this book, Lee is captured, tortured, and eventually finds himself in an Asylum. The only ones who know what he is, are cut off from seeing him; but not before they manage to let him know, that he can’t escape, because they will follow him home to kill his sister, Belladonna. Now blind, among strangers, he must learn new ways to trust, to see, to love.

 

I truly didn’t want this book to end, because the next book is a stand-alone novella in the same universe, but not more about the people I’ve grown to enjoy immensely. Alas, the trilogy ended, no matter how slowly I read. Fortunately, they are mine, and I can reread whenever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment