Saturday, February 10, 2024

Belladonna (Ephemera Book 2) Kindle Edition --by Anne Bishop

 ASIN:   B000PC0SMI

Publisher: Ace (March 6, 2007

Language: English

File size: 3609 KB

Text-to-speech: Enabled

Print length: 477 pages

5 Stars

 

Belladonna follows Sebastian, another page burner. Sometimes it pays to buy the whole series at the same time and just binge read. Which is what I did. This book was a tad darker than Sebastian, but I couldn’t put it down. Due to some things going on in my life, I needed to binge on books by an author whose work I know, and I chose wisely. There is enough conflict in this book that kept me on the edge of my seat, but not enough that I had nightmares when I turned the light off at night because I couldn’t keep my burning eyes open any longer.

 

The Eater of the World has been set free. He killed most of the Landscapers and Bridges who were close to his cage. Glorianna Belladonna is the only one who can re-cage the Eater. Can she do it? Will her brother, Lee, help her? What can Sebastian do? Well, who wrote the series? 

 

Bishop is one of the best authors, one of the best world builders I’ve ever read. And her universes are not the same one between series. I feel my reviews don’t do her justice, so just trust me, her books are fantastic and great reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment