Sunday, March 3, 2019

The Killer Collective (#3 of Livia Lone books) --by Barry Eisler

Fiction
401 pages / 1205 KB
5 Stars

I'm never sure what to write when I review one of Barry Eisler's Livia Lone books. Thrillers are not my genre of choice, but I can't stop reading these. In fact, I'll be reading his other books soon.

Livia Lone is a Seattle Sex Crimes detective who doesn't think NO is a proper answer when she's on the hunt. When she tumbles to a hurtcore pedophile ring, when the Feds shut her investigation down, she calls on a mercenary she knows to help. He, in turn, calls his fellow merc buddies.

Mayhem ensues, also murder and other fast-moving and fun things. If you are squeamish about such things as sex trafficking, don't read this book. If you do read this book, and I hope you do, be sure to read the notes at the end.

I am delighted this is a series. The only problem with it that I can see, is I read them considerably faster than Eisler writes them.

This was an Amazon First Read. 

To see my review of the first Livia Lone book, go here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment