Friday, January 20, 2017

Dom of Las Vegas (Sin City 1) --by Tricia Owens

Fiction / Adult

221 Pages /1975 KB
5 Stars

Oh, my.

I first 'met' Ms Owens with her Moonlight Dragon books, which I love. I then read one of her Pirate books, so I was aware she knows how to toss spice into her pages, but this book was, well, ah, a wet panty book from darned near page one to page last! Not, mind you, that I'm complaining. I'm not. No. Not at all.

Ms. Owens lives in Las Vegas, and while I'm somewhat comfortable with the idea that much of her books are nothing more than pure imagination, well, she has a very healthy imagination. Personally, I'm glad she does, and that she shares it.

This story was, in a word, Fun. It may not be so for everyone, but if you have an open mind, a sense of humor, if male/male sex intrigues you instead of turning you off, I think you'll enjoy the ride. The writing is good, the characters developed (very developed), and the story fun (I said that already, didn't I?). Admittedly, I probably wouldn't want to leave it around where my teenagers might find it, but they're in their late 40s/early 50s, so I have no say over what they read.


Ethan is a young man whose life-long dream is to be an agent with the FBI. Alas, he's also gay, and a submissive. He worked his way through school, and works for a small detective agency in Indiana. While on a business trip to Las Vegas, he meets Max, a dominant, wealthy, and owner of his own detective agency. One thing leads to another, we get ups we get downs, in just the right amounts before we get to the end. There are 10 books in the series (at this time) and I look forward to reading them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment