Saturday, June 4, 2022

Wild Sign (Alpha and Omega Book 5) --Patricia Briggs

 Fiction / urban fantasy / werewolves

Ace 

March 16, 2022

ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08BKSQF78

2621 KB

Page numbers source ISBN ‏ : ‎ 0356513696

364 pages

$8.99 Kindle

5 Stars

 

As those of you who follow me know, I read fiction for one reason, and one reason alone—escape. It’s not that my reality is bad, but sometimes I just want to run away to a different universe for a few hours, and it’s especially fun when I run into old friends who take me on their adventures. Charles and Anna are two of those old friends whose company a enjoy tremendously.

 

Charles, Anna, and Tag are sent to some property the pack owns in California, or to be more specific, the Maroc’s wife, Leah, to discover what happened to the people who lived there, off the grid. They just disappeared. Totally. No one knows where they went, or why they left, not taking their pets, their IDs, their money. It’s as if they went up in a puff of smoke.

 

I found this story riveting, and did not want to get to the end, even though I knew that’s where all would be made known to my mundane self. The end of Briggs’ books is like the last piece of cake and ice cream. It was wonderful while it lasted, but the last bite means it’s over. For now. At least in enjoying her books, I’m not ingesting calories ;-)


My reviews of other Patricia Briggs' books:


http://lenoragood.blogspot.com/search?q=patricia+briggs 

No comments:

Post a Comment