Sunday, July 3, 2022

Daughter of the Moon Goddess (Celestial Kingdom Book 1) --- by Sue Lynn Tan

 Fiction / Fantasy / Historical Chinese Fiction / Asian Myth & Legend eBooks

Harper Voyager

January 11, 2022

ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09292T7S9

5959 KB eBook

ISBN-10 ‏ : ‎ 0063031302

ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 978-0063031302

512 pages Hardback

5 Stars

 

I started reading this book as my bedtime read. I want good stores that draw me in, and don’t give me nightmares. This book was perfect, until yesterday. Yesterday, I had to sit and finish it. I could not put it down until I knew how it ended.

 

I loved the set-up, the characters, well, not so much the despicable ones. A debut novel that I could get totally lost in, leave my reality for a totally new one which is why I read fiction. It’s an adventure story, a love story of the best kind. I can hardly wait until Heart of the Sun Warrior: Celestial Kingdom,  is available.

 

Sue Lynn Tan is an author I shall put on my shelf next to my other favorite authors, Anne Bishop and Patricia Briggs. Ms Tan deserves that shelf.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment