Thursday, April 18, 2013

If I'm Dead


If I'm Dead: A Rachel Knight Story –by Marcia Clark

Fiction
45 pages / 252 KB
Footnotes/Endnotes: No
Illustrations: No
Suitable for eReaders: Yes
4 Stars

OK, I admit, I didn't do my homework, and thought I was buying a full fledged novel when I bought this (caveat emptor!) short story. While it was a fun read, it was also somewhat predictable. It was fun, and I enjoy the protagonist, ADA Rachel Knight.

I don't want to give away the ending, but if you're as old as I am, you've seen it on Perry Mason;-) And, you'll recognize it. I think I've seen it on a couple other shows of similar ilk.

For $0.99 it was worth it. And, like I said, if I'd done my due diligence, I still would have bought it, but wouldn't have been so upset on page 45 to find the end!

Of course, if I claimed to be smart, I would have noticed it said A Rachel Knight STORY and not Novel. But, I've never claimed to be smart.

Buy it. Read it. Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment