Saturday, October 23, 2021

A Day Like This: A Novel --by Kelley McNeil

 Fiction: Contemporary Women Fiction

Lake Union Publishing

November 1, 2021

ASIN: B08ZWPKZG1 

5284 KB

5 Stars

 

I believe I should state, right at the beginning, DO NOT START THIS BOOK AT NIGHT! No, it won’t give your nightmares, but you won’t want to put it down once started. It’s that engrossing. And pay attention to chapter headings/dates.

 

Like many reviewers, this book was a one-sit read! I’m still shaking my head over it. I loved it. I’m not going to go over the plot, that’s been covered by several, so no spoilers here. But I admit I am in awe of the way Ms. McNeil wrote this book. She grabbed me on page one, and didn’t let go till page end. Actually, I’m not sure she let go then, either. ;-)

 

Read this book. It’s wonderful. It will make you think. You will love the characters. You will enjoy this book, start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment