Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Defiled: The Sequel to Nailed Featuring John Tall Wolf (A Ron Ketchum Mystery, Book 2)-- by Joseph Flynn

 Fiction / Thriller

281 pages / 2898 KB

5 Stars

 

As I mentioned in my review of Nailed, I would have this book loaded on my eReader before the review was posted. It was. I did, however, have to wait a short while before I could read it. I knew once I started, I would not want to set it down. My suggestion? Make a pot of coffee and set yourself down early in the morning. I leave it to you how to handle kids and spouse. Perhaps you would be better off checking into a hotel with room service? For a much-needed break? Yes. There you go.

 

Indeed, John Tall Wolf returned, and helped solve the mystery of the death of a rich and not overly loved developer in Goldstrike, and the dirty bomb set to detonate and ruin the pristine lake for years and years. 

 

I don’t know that you need to read Nailed first, but, if possible, I suggest you do as it sets the tone, introduces the main characters, etc. Great story, marvelous read. Perfect escape. Oh, and I read somewhere that this is where John Tall Wolf was introduced. THAT explains why I missed someone. I’d already read the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment