Saturday, August 10, 2019

To Catch Her Death (The Grim Reality Series Book 1) --by Boone Brux

Fiction / Urban Fantasy
223 pages / 1415 KB
5 Stars

This was a fun book. I got books one and two at the same time, and read them back to back. I am in the process of packing to move 1,000 miles, and I needed escape. Boy Howdy! Did I get it. And lots of laughs. And I needed those laughs.

To Catch Her Death is, I assume, an introduction to the main characters which I surely hope show up in the other books. I love the beginning. A young widow, depressed, finally coming out of it and gets caught up in an attempted robbery and homicide. I mean, what would you do? I'd go to the murdered, and check to see if he's still alive, even if some hunka hunka told me not to touch him. I'd touch him (how else does one ascertain if the fallen still lives?) Normal, right? Except the newly deceased's soul attached to her. Ewwwwww.... Welcome to her new normal. 

If you're a fan of Angela Roquet's Lana Harvey, Reapers Inc series and or Tricia Owens and her Moonlight Dragon books, I think you'll love these books, and having them sharing your bookshelf .

No comments:

Post a Comment