Friday, April 8, 2022

Crowbones --by Anne Bishop

 Fiction / Urban Fantasy

Ace

March 8, 2022

ASIN ‏ : ‎ B096WYLSW2

ISBN ‏ : ‎ 9780593337332

363 pages

Kindle price: $14.99

Print price: $28.00

5 Stars

 

I have now read all the books in The World of the Others series, and I truly hope there are more. Ms. Bishop is a master world builder, and all the worlds she’s built that I’ve had the pleasure of journeying through are wonderful. But the World of the Others is my favorite. Well, unless I’m reading the Black Jewels books, and then…

 

I won’t repeat any type of a synopsis, there are over 2,000 reviewers before me, and I’m more than sure most contain story lines. Suffice it for me to say that the writing is engaging, the characters are more real and alive than some people I know. And definitely more fun to spend an afternoon or evening with. ;-)

 

I think these books would be appropriate for teens of any age. The one thing I heartily recommend is when you get one of Ms. Bishop’s books, you check into a nice hotel with room service, tell everyone you’re on a trip out town (that’s not a lie, you will be in another universe!), call room service when needed, and enjoy the book. If you’re married, you may tell your spouse where you are, but not your kids, they’ll want to come, too, and you’ll get no reading done.

 

Other Anne Bishop books I’ve read and reviewed:

http://lenoragood.blogspot.com/search?q=anne+bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment