Friday, February 8, 2013

Meow, Merrow, Meeeeow!


I Could Pee on This – and Other Poems by Cats –by Francesco Marciuliano

Poetry
111 Pages
Footnotes/Endnotes: No
Illustrations: Yes
Suitable for eReaders: maybe
5 Stars

This is a small book, roughly 5" x 6.25", it's a delight to hold, it's fun to turn a physical page. I think much would be lost on an eReader.

This book belongs in your hands.
This book belongs by your bed.
This book belongs in the Guest Bathroom.
This book belongs in your living room.
This book belongs wherever you have
a flat surface on which to set it.
This book belongs!
                        --Tashiko Akuma Pestini, Lenora's feline owner

If you like cats, you'll love this. If you don't like cats, you'll love this. You will laugh out loud at these poems.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I "like" cats, but I don't love them. Probably why we don't have one right now. I first saw the book listed in the Bas Bleu catalog. The title immediately turned me "off." I am not,never have been, nor was I raised using the word PEE. Ewwwww. Even with your enthusiastic review, it's not enuf to get me to even thumb threw thru. :-/

    ReplyDelete